THINGS TO KNOW / DOs & DONT’s
These tips were to created to provide helpful information to all Renters in an effort to ensure that your party is extraordinary. While we certainly hope that you use JUST BOUNCE MIAMI, these tips can be helpful for whatever service you use.
- DO Ensure that the rental service has an ‘On Time’ delivery guarantee. There’s nothing worse than ten 6 year old children waiting around for a jumpy to be delivered.
- DON’T Allow children in any bounce house, slide, combo, or obstacle course with shoes or any other type of footwear.
- DO Ensure that the rental service cleans their inflatables after each rental with non-toxic biodegradable cleaning solutions. Read more about our cleaning practices and our ‘Clean’ guarantee.
- DON’T Allow children in any inflatable with sharp objects on their clothes or in their pockets. Items like pens, belt buckles, and clip on cell phones can puncture or tear an inflatable.
- DO Ensure that the rental service guarantees that they will bring you the inflatable you ordered. Having a Princess cake to go along with a Princess jumpy could be devastating if the jumpy that shows up is Superman. Read about our ‘Correct’ guarantee.
- DON’T Allow children in any inflatable with drinks, candy, gum or lollipops. They could easily choke or poke one another in the eye while jumping and playing.
- DO Ensure that the rental service is insured and licensed. Orlando Amusements carries insurance with Firemans Insurance and is licensed by the State of Ohio for inflatable operations. Many smaller inflatable companies and some “hardware” stores that rent inflatables may not be properly licensed putting you at risk.
- DON’T Allow children with markers, crayons, or silly string in any inflatable. The chemicals in these items, most specifically silly string, can cause PERMANENT damage to the jumpy and could cause significant additional charges to be applied.
- DO Ensure that the rental service is professional and provides friendly customer service. Read more about our ‘Professional’ guarantee.
- DON’T – Allow pets in the inflatable. Their nails can permanently damage the material.
- DO Make sure that you thoroughly read all contracts or rental agreements before signing. There are often rules and additional fee information described in the contract that is very important. Click here to read our Rental Agreement.
- DON’T Put water on a ‘DRY’ Slide. This could cause extreme damage to the bounce and cause additional fees to be applied.
- DO Ensure that you measure the area where the bounce house will be set up before you reserve it. And don’t forget to measure the height also. Most yards have low hanging tree limbs that could get in the way and damage the inflatable.
- DON’T Leave children unattended in any inflatable. An operator must be present at all times.
- DO Double check that all pet excrement has been removed from the path and the area where the bouncy will be located. Additional fees may be applied for this extra cleaning service.
- DON’T Choose an area for an inflatable that is more than 100 feet away from adequate power. Electricity degrades over distance, so to ensure proper inflation, it is critical to remain reasonably close to a power source. If your party is at a park, be sure to ensure that power is available.
- DO Ensure that your gate is wide enough if your party is in the back yard. Some units weigh well over 600 pounds and lifting them over a fence is out of the question.